Our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow can help people claim compensation for the injuries they suffered as a result of road traffic accidents, work accidents, malpractice, public place accidents, whiplash, and many more. Our no win no fee policy is the guarantee that our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow will not impose any kind of fee if the case does not present any chances of success.
Cases of personal injuries that claim compensation
The most common cases of personal injuries enter the attention of our specialists who can represent your interests right from the start. Here are a few of the situations you can receive legal advice from our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow:
- Road traffic accidents – drivers and pedestrians can claim compensation for personal injuries if it wasn’t their fault. Every case is unique and treated accordingly.
- Work accidents – persons can claim compensation and sue the employers for accidents that implicate the malfunction of equipment or bad working conditions.
- Public injuries – personal injuries that occurred due to an accident in a public place can be subject to claim compensation. Our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow can help.
- Industrial disease – persons diagnosed with an industrial disease can benefit from the expertise of our specialists.
Medical negligence – birth injuries, a bad diagnosis, or inappropriate treatments in a hospital are serious cases that have lots of chances of success.
- The legal advice of our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow will prove extremely useful, especially if you haven’t experienced such a situation before. All the legal details will be entirely explained by one of our experts who will also represent you from the start. Feel free to send your inquiries to our team and ask for comprehensive support and legal advice.
Can I receive legal advice for medical negligence?
Yes, clinical malpractice cases are treated extremely seriously and enter the attention of our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow. Our medical negligence specialists can help you make a claim compensation and also explain your legal rights in such cases. A free case evaluation is offered, then, the claim compensation will be used, in order to see how much money you can receive. The calculation is based on the type of injuries suffered, the level of severity, and the evidence gathered. Every step is explained by our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow.
What evidence do I need to provide for claim compensation?
Your personal injury solicitor in Glasgow will tell you all the details regarding the documents and the evidence you need to provide at the time a claim compensation is made. Medical bills, police reports, witness statements, videos, and photos are the type of documents necessary for personal injury claim compensation. More than that, it is important to note that our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow work closely with different medical professionals in the field who can also examine your case and provide their expertise.
Do I receive legal advice for settlement?
Yes, if your case is successful and if the evidence is accepted, the next step involves the settlement or the amount of money that needs to be established. The claim compensation calculator normally shows the average amount of money you can receive, but our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow will talk to the parties involved, such as insurance companies, employers, etc., and commence the negotiations. This is an important step in the case and will be treated in complete confidence and professionalism. Our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow will tell you more about the settlement for claim compensation cases. Below you can find out some interesting facts and figures about compensations in UK for the period 2018-2019.
- According to the information provided by the Ministry of Defence in UK, the institution made a total compensation payment of approximately GBP 131 million.
- Around GBP 3.3 million was the total value of a claim compensation for road traffic accidents. This was the highest value in the period mentioned above.
- There were approximately 4,700 claims made against the Ministry of Defence for the period 2018-2019.
- Around GBP 6.4 million was the total value of claim compensation for medical negligence in UK.
Our personal injury solicitors in Glasgow have experience in a wide range of cases and can represent anyone interested in claim compensation. For complete legal advice and support, you are invited to contact our team.