Our personal injury solicitors in Belfast can offer complete legal advice and assistance to those interested in claiming compensation for different types of accidents. We can assist throughout the entire procedure and we can offer the proper solutions in order to gain the maximum compensation possible. The no win no fee policy is explained to our clients right from the start.
Table of Contents
Types of accidents for which you can claim compensation
Road traffic accidents, medical negligence, industrial disease, work accidents, accidents occurred in public places are among the accidents for which a person can claim compensation. Our personal injury solicitors in Belfast have experience in these cases and can offer immediate legal advice for individuals interested in claiming compensation. Here are some details about the type of accidents for which you can claim compensation:
- Medical malpractice – bad diagnosis, birth injuries, and inappropriate treatments in a hospital or clinic are part of medical negligence cases for which a person can claim compensation.
- Work accidents – individuals can sue employers if the work conditions are inappropriate. The malfunction of equipment is a solid reason to do so.
- Road traffic accidents – Drivers and pedestrians can claim compensation in a road traffic accident, especially if they have no fault. You can discuss this with our personal injury lawyers in Belfast.
- Industrial disease – our advisors can help persons who have been diagnosed with an industrial disease. Such cases have lots of chances of success.
- Accidents that occurred in public places – individuals who suffered from accidents in a public place are entitled to claim compensation. Feel free to talk with us.
Our personal injury solicitors in Belfast have experience in a wide range of accidents for which compensations can be obtained. Legal advice and representation are offered from the start.
Legal advice for head and brain injuries
Head and brain injuries can change the life of a person and that involves family and friends too. Such injuries can occur after a road traffic accident, workplace accident, or even medical malpractice. In some cases, persons who suffered head and brain injuries need non-stop assistance and support, plus special equipment. Compensations are obtained depending on the type of injury and the level of severity. It is important to know that family members of persons who suffer from head and brain injuries can discuss with us and claim compensation on behalf of relatives. We are here to provide the best possible solutions in such cases and to help you gain the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury solicitors in Belfast are at your disposal at any time.
What is no win no fee policy?
The no win no fee policy is a guarantee mentioned in our contract that says there is no fee or hidden charges for our clients in the case they are no chances of success for claim compensation. Such a policy is a protection offered to our clients in order to feel safe when it comes to money. You can talk to our personal injury solicitors in Belfast and find out more about the no win no fee policy and the advantages presented.
Choosing our personal injury solicitors in Belfast
If you decide to claim the compensation you should know that only an experienced solicitor in this field can help. They know the applicable legislation and they already dealt with a wide range of cases. We treat our clients with professionalism and trust and confidence and you can rely on our support at any time. Each case is unique and treated accordingly by our team of personal injury solicitors in Belfast. We work closely with our clients and we can explain all the legal steps involved in claim compensation. Plus, our advisors can discuss the settlement and can negotiate with the insurance companies or third parties implicated in a case. Here are some facts and figures about claim compensation in Ireland:
- Around 74% of closed medical malpractice cases implicated errors made by junior doctors, as stated by the report issued by State Claims Agency.
- The average payment for whiplash in Ireland ranges from EUR 10,000 to EUR 20,000.
- It takes around 9 months until individuals receive compensation.
- The claims for moderately severe injuries worth around EUR 52,200, the maximum amount.
Persons who want to know more about how to claim compensation can contact our team of personal injury lawyers in Belfast. We are here to guide your steps and offer optimal solutions.