Persons interested in calculating the compensation for personal injury are invited to talk to one of our personal injury solicitors in London and find out all the details they need. If you want to calculate a personal injury claim you should know that complete legal advice is offered by one of our experts. Below, we have gathered information about claim compensations for personal injury that you might find useful.
What to consider when calculating the compensation
There are a series of criteria that stand at the base of the compensation calculation for personal injury. It depends on the type of accident, the injury, the consequences, hospital treatment, medical bills, and many more. One of our personal injury lawyers in London will have to attentively analyze your case and see how the accident took place and if the third party is totally responsible for the accident or not. There are different types of accidents that might occur: traffic accidents, trips, and falls in public areas, work accidents, road accidents, to name a few. In this case, our team of personal injury solicitors in London will use the settlement calculator with the following aspects:
- Injury zones – the medical history will be solicited for calculation.
- Medical expenses – the total of the medical bills will be taken into consideration.
- Future lost income – if you believe that future treatments will affect your work, you should mention this aspect.
- Having the right to claim compensations – one of our personal injury lawyers in London can analyze your case and tell you if you can claim compensations.
How do I start a personal injury claim?
With complete legal support offered by one of our personal injury solicitors in London, you can calculate a personal injury claim and see how much compensation you can receive. With a wide experience for such cases, our team of advisors is at your disposal if you are interested in personal injury claim compensation and the ways it is calculated. Here is how we can help:
- First of all, we will discuss your case, in order to see if you have the right to claim compensation.
- Next, our advisors will ask for all sorts of documents, like medical bills, etc.
- Then, the calculation of personal injury claims will be made with the help of our specialists.
It is up to clients who have the final decision when it comes to personal injury claim compensation, whether they want to proceed or not. It is important to know that our personal injury lawyers in London will tell you from the start if you have a potential personal injury claim or not. Moreover, we respect the no win, no fee policy, but for more details, please feel free to talk to our legal advisors.
Information and documents for personal injury claim
Our personal injury solicitors in London will ask for private information once you agree on the calculation of the claim compensation. Because such cases might be complex, specific documents might be requested, such as proof of address, passport, driving license, medical evidence, medical bill, photos, police reports. It is highly important to provide complete and correct information about your case, in order for our advisors to avoid any possible errors or complications. We mention that persons can claim a specific amount of money, but first of all, the calculation of compensation for personal injury must be made in the first place, with complete support offered by one of our advisors. The physical and psychological damages can lead to serious consequences and life changes, however, it is recommended to ask for support in such cases.
Can I ask for calculation of personal injury claim for my child?
Yes, minors must be represented by parents, family members, or tutors, according to the laws. The calculation of personal injury claim for a minor child can be made with complete legal support offered by our personal injury lawyers in London who can tell you all the details about the legal rights. Below, you can find out information about compensation claims for the period 2018-2019 offered by gov.uk:
- More than 4,700 compensation claims have been registered in UK;
- Clinical negligence claims worth GBP 6.4 million have been registered;
- Around GBP 3.3 million was the highest compensation claim in a traffic accident and clinical injury negligence case;
- Around 1,633 public liability claims were recorded in UK.
Persons who want to know more about the calculation of compensation for personal injury are invited to contact our team of personal injury solicitors in London. We can provide immediate legal advice and assistance.