Public liability claims are similar to personal injury claims that can be made by people who have suffered an accident in the public environment. Thus, most companies and public institutions have concluded insurance policies to cover such incidents. We invite you to discover some information about public liability insurance claims, with the mention that one of our public liability lawyers is at your disposal with support and legal advice. You may talk to our personal injury lawyers in London at any time.
Table of Contents
What types of accidents can occur on the public domain?
You can file public liability claims for the following situations:
- Slips, trips, and falls involving potholes, dangerous roads, unimproved surfaces, mall centers, car parks, supermarkets, etc.
- Injury from objects, respectively accidents involving uncovered sharp objects, falls from a height, etc.
- The use of defective objects or, more precisely, improperly manufactured products that have caused you injuries.
- Public liability claim for property damage can come into question when you are involved in an accident on public property, without your having any fault.
- Accidents at the workplace, with the handling of defective equipment, and the development of oxen following work in a toxic environment. Contact our personal injury solicitor in London for more details.
Our public liability lawyers in London can offer you the necessary support to claim compensation. They are here to explain how to make public liability insurance claims and what steps you must follow.
How to make public liability insurance claim
When you are involved in an accident in a public space, you must know that you have the right to compensation. Thus, there are certain procedures that must be followed, and among them, we mention:
- Public liability claims start with the help of our specialists. The first thing you should do is contact our public liability lawyers for information and legal support.
- We will analyze the circumstances and the evidence that you present to us when we start the collaboration.
- If your case has a chance of success, we will use the claim compensation calculator to see what amount of money you can receive.
- Then we have to get in touch with the insurance company and start the negotiations.
We mention that, when you make public liability claims, our lawyers will contact you permanently to know what is happening in your case and what to expect. We are here to help you with your public liability insurance claims.
Injuries on a public property
You can make a public liability claim for property damage if you had an accident in the perimeter of a public property. The case becomes more complicated if you have been hospitalized if you have lost your job following this accident, and if you need long-term treatments. Do not hesitate to make a public liability claim for property damage and win your financial rights, by calling our public liability lawyers.
Choosing our public liability lawyers
We have the necessary experience and know the implications of public liability claims. Therefore, those interested in such compensation can contact us for complete information and legal support. Here are some statistical data about public liability injuries:
- In 2021, over 581,000 workplace injuries were recorded in the UK.
- Over 1,354,000 workplace illnesses were registered in the same year.
- The number of employer liability cases registered during 2019-2020 was around 79,000.
Do you want more information about public liability claims? Are you interested in all the legal aspects of public liability insurance claims? You can contact us and talk to our personal injury lawyers in London.