A personal injury solicitor can help you gain compensation for accidents. Cases can be complicated, and specialized help can be the best solution to overcome problems. We invite you to talk to our injury claim solicitors and benefit from legal advice.
Table of Contents
How a personal injury solicitor can help you
You can make personal injury claims for clinical negligence, road traffic accidents, or whiplash, for example. Legal advice is addressed to those who wish to receive compensation for accidents suffered. Here’s how we can help you and in what cases:
- Medical negligence – the case presented is analyzed in order to make an assessment. Medical negligence is a case that has a high success rate.
- Work accidents – situations of this kind and certainly unpleasant. You can claim compensation from your employer with the help of personal injury claims solicitors.
- Road traffic accidents – pedestrian or driver, you have the right to compensation if you are involved in road accidents. Photo and video tests are required, and we will take care of the formalities.
- Public accidents – and in such cases, you may be advised by a personal injury solicitor. Compensation is provided depending on the severity of the accident. Talk more with our claim solicitors.
- Whiplash compensations – neck injuries are common after accidents of any kind. You are entitled to compensation, and our personal injury solicitor can help you immediately.
These are some of the cases solved by our injury solicitors. For full details about your case, you can talk to our injury claim solicitors. We are here to give you all the help you need.
We use the claim compensation calculator
Claim compensation calculator is the tool used by our personal injury solicitor to see how much money you can get from an accident. This calculator uses data provided by you:
- The type of accident.
- Premises of the accident.
- Date of accident.
- Areas affected by the accident.
- Relevant injury type.
- Time dedicated to recovery.
- Treatment costs.
- The period in which you were unfit for work.
- Monthly salary.
Once this data is entered, the amount of money one can receive as compensation is broadly calculated. Our injury solicitors have experience in the field and can guide you through the steps to win the case.
No win no fee injury solicitors
What is important to mention is that we work on the principle of no win no fee solicitors. This means that if the case presented has no chance of winning, you will not pay any fees. In other words, you benefit from the guarantee that you will not lose money if you work with us.
However, we will dedicate ourselves entirely to the problems you present because we want you to be compensated, in the shortest possible time. We invite you to discuss this topic in detail with our personal injury claims solicitors.
Working with our injury claim solicitors
Our claim solicitors have experience in this field and can represent clients with such issues. You can rely on trust, confidentiality, and transparency when working with our personal injury claims solicitors, so feel free to make an appointment.
Here are some statistics about claims and compensations in UK that might interest you:
- Around GBP 73.2 million was the total value for liability claims of 921 service personnel employers in the period 2020-2021.
- Clinical negligence worth approximately GBP 5 million was recorded in the same period in the UK.
Want to know more about our personal injury solicitor services ? Contact our law firm and make an appointment as soon as possible.