Are you interested in a cycle accident claim? You need a solicitor with experience in this field, who can advise and guide you towards the best results for the case you are presenting. We will review this topic and more specifically cycle accident compensation so that you can get an idea of the implications. Our cycle accident solicitors can help you in this endeavor.
Table of Contents
How can I make a cycle accident claim
A cycling claim is recommended for people who have been involved in bicycle accidents on the roads. Such accidents can have quite serious consequences or vice versa. Regardless of the degree of injury, it is recommended that you consider bicycle accident compensation claims. Below you can find information about cycle accident claims, with the mention that you can be legally represented by our bicycle accident solicitors:
- In a cycle accident claim, accidents involving cars and bicycles are taken into account. You can also solicit a cycling claim if you had an accident due to bad road conditions.
- Victims of bicycle accidents can also claim compensation from companies producing protective equipment, if they do not meet the standards or if they do not offer sufficient protection.
- A cycle accident compensation can also be taken into account in cases of hit & run from the scene of the accident.
- Our cycle accident solicitors can start proceedings once they receive evidence from the scene, such as photos, and videos. The medical file with information about the post-accident treatments is also needed.
Our bicycle accident solicitors work with experts in the field, and the case can be examined from their point of view.
Setting up the accident compensation cycle
Once the case is prepared, we move on to the discussion with the insurance company or the parties that are directly involved in paying the material and moral damages. A cycle accident claim ends when the previously established payment amount is established and transferred.
What is good to know is the fact that, if mediation has no chance of success, the case will be brought to the attention of the authorities. Here, our cycle accident solicitors can represent you and advise you on the legal steps to take. What interests us the most is offering clients the optimal strategies for solving the presented case.
How long can you make a cycle accident claim?
As with any other case of personal injury claims, those involving bicycle accidents must be dealt with as quickly as possible. Our cycle accident solicitors advise you to make a claim no more than 3 years from the date of the accident. Moreover, this approach can also be initiated by the relatives of the person involved in the accident, if he cannot act alone.
Below we present some statistical data about:
- According to Gov.UK and information for 2020, over 141 cyclists died in road accidents.
- More than 4,200 people were seriously injured as a result of such accidents.
- In total, more than 16,000 people were involved in road accidents while on bicycles.
Our no win no fee bicycle accident solicitors
A cycle accident claim is an important case for us, regardless of the level of severity. And to gain the trust of our clients, it is important to mention that we work with a no win no fee policy. Practically, we will know from the very beginning if bicycle accident compensation claims have a chance of success or not. Then, the clients will pay the necessary fees only after they receive their money.
If you want to be represented by our bicycle accident solicitors, we invite you to contact us as soon as possible. We can tell you more about cycle accident claims.